Monday, November 5, 2012

After awhile..

Allah..
I have been away from my blogging life for quite sometimes..
I missed blogging tho....tapi kesibukan bekerja sangat membataskan pergerakan ku.
Being the one who runs her family business definitely not easy. Despite being unofficial accountant, aku juga lah HR person, marketer, yang menjaga  operation , juga yang bertungkus-lumus bekerja kadang-kadang lebih 16jam sehari selama hampir setahun. Aku juga pernah tak cuti selama 3 bulan berturut. Kerja lag kau 16jam sehari, 7 hari seminggu.

PENGSANNNN!



But syukur i enjoy my working life so much. I started from zero  


 And the most important thing is....im surrounded by my drug- COFFEE!!



Dont u guys just love coffee?



1 comment:

yolanda diego said...

patut dpt award pekerja contoh ni.