Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goodbye my dear June 2010.

June 2010..alhamdulillah,syukur dan terima kasih for everything that you gave to me.
After 4 years of searching, finally my journey ends here and hopefully i'll never have to search again ( i would not!)...The journey was so tiring and painful, i shall say. But its worth every second of it..syukur. :).What if only i've given the capability of turning back time? To tell you the truth, I tak mahu itu and seriously I dont even need it! Seriously, seven month of knowing him was the best period that both of us needed. Setiap tekanan, frust, bengang, hampir putus asa, macam takde perasaan, penolakan, dan berbagai lagi terasa macam sangat berbaloi.Looks like ive fallen in love so deep with this guy? YES. I am not ashame to admit it.Ive spent nearly 4 years with no feelings towards God's creation, MEN. And whoaa..Tuhan itu Maha Adil, Pemurah dan Pengasih...both of us sebenarnye tertarik to each other mase first time we met *dang!!!*. Ok,stop cerita lebih-lebih or else someone akan puke dengan hebat disini. Hee~

June 2010 juga permulaan untuk sesuatu. Syukur again and im hoping that everything akan run smoothly, insyaAllah.

Allah, thank you again for giving me all the chances...And oh ya, not to forget thank you so much for my dearest friends yang tak putus asa membebel dengan kekerasan kepala dan hati I yang memang tak boleh blah sampai orang selalu geleng kepala macam nak cekik jek I ni....

Specially dedicated to Khairiyah Khalid- Saya sangat berterima kasih dengan nasihat-nasihat berguna awak ..awak orang yang akan hentam saya dan terus-terang di atas keras kepala saya selama ni..dan awak juga yang banyak buat saya mencuba dan terus mencuba..sampai alhamdulillah........ Thanks kiah..ill never forget you for the rest of my life,dear :).

No comments: